Patel Networkign Inc strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
Currently, the following career opportunities listed below are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to HR@patelnetwork.ca
Junior Network Engineer:
Patel Networking Inc. we’re building groundbreaking technology to help enterprises enable and accelerate the safe adoption of computer networks. We have a work hard, play hard culture that fosters a fun, energetic, and collaborative work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for configuration, management and maintenance of IP network elements and technology platforms (Juniper / Cisco).
- Comprehensive knowledge of LAN/ WAN so can fix our clients problems
- Basic understanding of DHCP, DNS, WSUS, Printer role and CompTIA A+
- Provide expert technology platform support of change control process, including impact analysis, method of procedure review, implementation and verification.
- Maintain all related network design and support documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring seamless introduction of new technology platforms and services into production Network.
- Must be willing to work in an on-call environment (night shift).
- Adhere to all policy and legal requirements under Health and Safety legislation.
- Role Specific Competencies: Innovation/Creative Thinking, Problem Solving/Judgment, Achievement Orientation and Listening, Understanding and Responding.
- Experience with networking, Cisco routers/switches and subneting, protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP etc).
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, specifically relating to the routing of IP packets (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP, VPN, and Multicasting).
- Experienced-based knowledge of Cisco hardware and platforms such as CRS-1, CRS-3 and Cisco (IOS, IOS-XR).
- CCNP certification or better an asset.
- 1 years or greater experience in IP-based service operational environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, in an organized, methodical and pleasant manner.
- Ability to take ownership and co-ordinate resolution of network related problems.
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Great personalities always welcome to join our team. If you feel that your match all qualification then please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department at HR@patelnetwork.ca